Return To Job List
: Broomfield, COJob Category
: All Other
IDR is partnering with a global healthcare company to fill a Software Engineer position in Broomfield Colorado. Our client offers flexible schedules, casual dress code, possible remote opportunities, and ample opportunities for growth and advancement. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization with lots of growth opportunities --- we want to talk to you!
Required Skills of the Software Engineer:
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- Senior-level C#/.NET experience, ideally 8+ years
- Any cloud experience preferred
- Bachelors or higher preferred
- Fine-tune and improve software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare test plans.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company who values technology and innovation
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row