Return To Job List
: Emeryville, CAJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Software Developer to join one of our top clients in Emeryville, CA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Software Developer:
- Collaborating with other Software Developers on the Digital Experience team
- Develop in Microsoft Azure
- Use C# programing language to develop in Amazon AWS
- Maintain and understand existing code
- Improve Processes through continuous feedback
Required Skills for the Payroll Coordinator Lead:
- 3+ Software Development experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with C#, Azure Function Apps, Cosmos database, Azure Eventgrid, Azure storage.
- Strong working understanding of Github, Teamcity, Artifactory
- 2+ years of professional experience C# on AWS, Lambda functions, microservices, Dynamo database, Kineses
- Proficient with unit testing and integration testing
- Strong understanding of Gitlab, GitRunner
- Experience in Scrum and Agile environments
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row