Return To Job List
Enrollment Representative Location
: Dubuque, IAJob Category
IDR is seeking a Enrollment Specialist to join one of our top clients in Dubuque, IA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Enrollment Specialist:
- Assist customers to find the best solutions for their health and financial well-being, through consulting with them on health-related products and services.
- Respond to customer needs or concerns, keep them updated on claim investigations and any adjustments.
- Assist customers with upgrading services or products.
- Partner with other departments to investigate unresolved customer grievances
- Maintain records of all customer interactions and transactions
Required Skills for the Enrollment Specialist:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience working, corporate environment
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, and Word or other data entry software
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row