Return To Job List
HR Operations Project CoordinatorLocation
: Nashville, TNJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is searching for a sharp, self-motivated, HR Operations Resource to join one of their largest clients in Alpharetta, GA. This candidate will work to support project managers and project teams to ensure most successful results. If you are ready to start your career in with a national healthcare company, then apply today.
Responsibilities of the HR Operation Project Coordinator:
- Ensure that support is given to project managers and project teams to ensure that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks
- Guide project managers and projects teams to ensure that all tasks are completed as quickly as possible
- Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
- Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
- Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
- Manages critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience
- Work with immigration vendor to complete applications and supporting documents for submission to government agencies for work authorization and employment visas
- Support the HR and Talent Acquisition teams by coordinating, processing and assist in filing employee’s PERM, application. Track progress of PERM cases, liaison between TA, vendor, employee and manager to push the case through and stay on track.
- Maintain and update internal immigration files with accurate and timely information and documentation
- Track visas and permanent residency application statuses and prepare activity reports
- Ensure organization of immigration compliance records including quality control, data input, and maintenance
Requirements for the HR Operations Project Coordinator:
- 2+ years of professional experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relative experience
- Experience with HR operations and immigration experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's in it for the HR Operations Project Coordinator?
- Working for a large healthcare company
- Full benefits
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- Experience for growth and upward mobility
- An opportunity to work with a well-known company that will enhance your resume and experience
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row