Return To Job List
Senior Network EngineerLocation
: Franklin, TennesseeJob Category
: Network Engineering
IDR is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join one of our clients for an opportunity in Franklin, TN! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an industry leading company, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Network Engineer:
- Assist in development and support of Enterprise wireless networks and systems
- Provide technical leadership to associate level engineers
- Interaction with business partners and customers regarding network support
- Perform network audits and assessments.
Required Skills for the Network Engineer:
- Minimum of 5 years of Information Technology or Healthcare related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of Engineering experience with IT networks or IT systems
- CCNP, CCNA or equivalent experience
- Experience troubleshooting Enterprise wireless network environments
What’s in it for the Network Engineer?
- Flexible work hours, collaborative work environment
- Cutting edge technologies being deployed in a maturing Enterprise IT Environment
- Open door policy with upper management and C level employees.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row