Return To Job List
: Memphis, TennesseeJob Category
SQL Database Administrator
The Senior SQL Database Administrator’s role is to install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production databases while ensuring high levels of data availability. The majority of the work for this position requires Microsoft SQL Server experience and will require some Oracle database experience.
- 8-10 years of experience
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices.
- Extensive technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting Database servers, including SQL Server 2012, 2016, 2017.
- Extensive knowledge supporting Oracle Database environments.
- Extensive experience with developing and deploying SSIS packages.
- Extensive experience deploying and troubleshooting SQL Server Service Broker.
- Extensive experience setting up and troubleshooting SQL Server Availability Group.
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance