Return To Job List
Engineering Software SupportLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
Civil Software Support Engineer
IDR’s client is seeking an individual to join their Frontline Engineering Software Support Team. This Software Support Engineer will provide support to the client’s 30+ civil engineering software packages.
This is a 6 month contract position.
- Provide Frontline support for the 30+ Civil Engineering software (e.g. MicroStation V8i SS2, Open Roads Designer, Open Bridge Designer, InRoads, AutoTurn, MathCAD)
- Assist with deployment of new and upgraded software and hardware
- Develop installation instructions, workflows, processes, user documentation, etc.
- Develop and conduct training sessions
- Provide support of HP large format plotters and scanners, hardware and software
- 5+ years civil engineering software support; OR 7+ years roadway/transportation design using MicroStation
- Strong customer service skills