Return To Job List
Business Continuity Program ManagerLocation
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a Business Continuity Program Manager to join one of our healthcare clients! This opportunity offers great team culture, innovative features/cutting edge technology, amazing perks and much more! If you have an interest in joining a rapidly growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Business Continuity Program Manager:
- Create Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Manage policies, requirements and implementation process
- Manage recovery/ crisis management within the organization, employees, infrastructure, and all related technology
Required Skills of the Business Continuity Program Manager:
- 7+ years of consecutively and progressive disaster recovery and business continuity experience
- 7+ years of program management experience
- Experience creating, managing and process implementation
- Prior leadership experience within various business units
- Wide breath of knowledge of information technology
What’s in it for the Business Continuity Program Manager?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.