Return To Job List
O365 Administrator Location
: Suwanee, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
Office 365 Administrator
IDR’s client is seeking an advanced O365 Administrator to join its team! This Admin should have expert-level knowledge of O365 architecture and the ability consult, manage, and implement O365 services.
Responsibilities of the O365 Admin:
- Experience leading and implementing large Office 365 cloud migrations
- Experience in provisioning & write ups
- Managing and performing migration of Note to Outlook
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining O365 and utilizing deployment tools.
Requirements of the O365 Admin:
- 5+ years of Office 365 Engineering experience
- 3 years’ minimum experience in solutions consulting spanning full-life-cycle technical leadership from requirements gathering to implementation, transition, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology field.
- Strong communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
What’s In It for You?
- Participate in an exciting migration that would catapult your career advancement
- Utilize the latest and greatest technologies that are in high demand
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row