Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Human Resources
Technical Corporate Recruiter
IDR’s client is building out a Talent Acquisition team due to growing business and is seeking a Technical Corporate Recruiter to join their team!
Additional Responsibilities of the Technical Corporate Recruiter include:
- Manage the recruitment life cycle from requisition creation through job offer.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine talent needs and recruiting strategy.
- Provide creative recruiting tactics and methods, hiring and employment data.
- Collaborate with recruiting coordinator and TA team to facilitate job fairs, interviews, offer letters and other administrative job requirements.
Required/Skills Experience of the Technical Corporate Recruiter:
- 3+ years of experience as a talent acquisition professional within a corporate environment
- Must have a background recruiting in an agency recruiting organization
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, develop strategic solutions for filling open positions
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Applicant Tracking Systems, and the Intranet, including utilizing social networking sites to source candidates
What’s In It for You?
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row