Return To Job List
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is seeking a Copywriter to join one of our Healthcare clients for an opportunity in Brentwood, TN! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an industry leading company, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Copywriter:
- Developing copy as well as content for the company media ranging from the web to print
- Writing and editing content from a range of marketing and communication materials
- Establish and build relationships with people of different titles ranging from art designers to the marketing department collaborating with new ideas
- Collaborating with a team of marketing managers as well as other team members
Required Skills for the Copywriter:
- 5+ years in copy writing and/or proof-reading experience
- Proficient with Adobe, MS Suite, Excel, etc.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously making tight deadlines
- Experience working within content management systems
- Bachelor’s degree: Communications, Marketing, Business, PR, or Advertising
- Creative portfolio is highly preferred
What’s in it for the Copywriter?
- Chance to get in with a growing company
- Ability to work directly with key stakeholder
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Eligible
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.