Return To Job List
: Johnston, Rhode IslandJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is seeking a Project Analyst to join one of our top clients in Johnston, RI. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within a diverse, ever-growing, and team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Project Analyst:
- Active project participation: including facilitation of meetings, completing actions within required deadlines and assisting in the implementation, roll out, and transition of initiatives
- Create and update processes and reference documents and provide recommendations for communication and change management strategies.
- Design, modify, and develop maintenance strategies for assigned deliverables.
- Development and/or enhancement of reporting needed to deliver and an effective and efficient TA program
Required Skills for the Project Analyst:
- 3+ years of experience working with business analyst responsibilities such as project design, or project management, or reporting development.
- Ability to create process documents, robust reporting of data through multiple mediums in order to deliver clear and concise information
- Intermediate knowledge of Access and Tableau, or related reporting tools.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Long-term position with an industry leading company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row