Return To Job List
Business Systems AnalystLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
Workday Business Systems Analyst
IDR’s client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with extensive Workday experience to join its team.
This is a 6-12 month contract position.
Responsibilities of the Workday Business Systems Analyst include:
- Collaborate with business users and platforms, application and support teams to deliver end to end integrated solutions
- Gather requirements, analyze proposals and prioritize requests with various teams
- Design and implement Integration solutions for complex business processes using internal tools and technologies.
- Implement, test and deploy new Integrations to support requirements
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues; implement enhancements in existing solutions
- Create project specific artifacts such as technical design documents, FSDs, data flow, and data models
Required Skills/Experience of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- 5+ years of professional experience refining and re-engineering HR/HCM applications (Workday required)