Return To Job List
Sr. Java DeveloperLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Senior Java Developer
IDR’s client is looking for an advanced Java Developer to develop and maintain highly-reliable applications for millions of users! You will be responsible for creating and managing changes to architecture and tools across our client’s site.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Java Developer include:
- Design, build, test and deploy high performance web applications and services
- Support ongoing software development activities associated with improvements to legacy code and new architecture.
- Write low maintenance, highly reliable, secure code and implementing solid application architecture and design.
- Manage architecture and framework changes from creation to full adoption across multiple web applications and services.
- Explore new technologies while being judicious in their use
- Review code and development designs and engage peers to enforce software standards and best practices
- Drive improvements and adaptation to new and updated standards and best practices
- 8+ years of hands-on programming experience
- Expertise in JAVA with a strong experience of web technologies
- Strong experience with Web Services and XML
- Familiarity with various design patterns and clean code
- Strong communication and leadership skills; ability to work well with a team and independently
- Takes initiative and sets a positive example; Able to support multiple concurrent projects
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills/Experience:
- Experience utilizing Spring and Struts Frameworks
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Be part of a technologically advanced development team