Return To Job List
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR’s largest client is seeking an Azure Developer to join its team in the Atlanta, GA area!
Responsibilities of the Azure Developer Include:
- Determine functionality and development solutions of future enhancements and systems
- Assist in flow charting and diagramming processes and provides documentation of programming activities
- Develop assigned features and sections of systems
- Ensure that all coding work is completed on time and is properly documented.
- Ability to read and understand relational database schemas and data model diagrams
Required Skills/Experience of the Azure Developer:
- Experience with Azure
- CI/CD experience
- Knowledge of enterprise software applications and relational database systems
- API development
- Understanding of the following programming languages and development platforms:
- Agile experience
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture