Return To Job List
: Havasu, ArizonaJob Category
IDR is seeking a Registered Nurse to permanently join one of our clients in Havasu, Arizona. The ideal candidate can demonstrate the clinical ability to work as Primary RN on the Unit to which assigned. Must be able to effectively utilize the nursing process. If you are interested in kicking off your career with an exceptional healthcare employer, apply today!
Job Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse:
- Perform care intervention plans such as medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, and other medical care treatments
- Monitor, document, and communicate patient condition
- Assist patients with daily activities such as personal hygiene, nutrition, elimination, and ambulation
- Collaborate across disciplines to coordinate patient care
- Provide the basic leadership required of a Registered Nurse for subordinate staff on the Unit.
- Maintain quality delivery of patient care by completing patient assignments in compliance with the Nursing Process, the Arizona Nurse Practice Act, State regulations and established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
Qualifications for the Registered Nurse:
- Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) License or Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) License required
- BCLS certification required on hire
- Ability to obtain ACLS certification
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What’s in it for the Registered Nurse?
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Sign on bonus!