Return To Job List
Senior IT Security AuditorLocation
: Plano, TexasJob Category
Exciting and Permanent opportunity for IT Security Auditor with a Fortune Level Company in the North Dallas area! The IT Security Auditor will be responsible for conducting IT and Information Security Audits over multiple technology platforms to determine security risk considerations.
You will play a pivotal role in identifying and reducing organizational risk through risk base audits.
IT Security Auditor – Desired Skills
- 3+ years of experience in audit and risk management of technology infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of auditing practices and reporting
- Experience working with internal control frameworks such as PCI, COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley, ITIL, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Big Four Auditing experience is a PLUS
- Certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, and CIA area a plus
- Long term opportunity
- Collaboration and growth
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team oriented culture
- Competitive Benefits and Retirement options