Return To Job List
Software Engineer 2Location
: Hadley, MAJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a software engineer who is experienced in programming languages such as .NET, Java, C or VB to join one of our client’s teams in Hadley, MA!
Position Overview for the Software Engineer:
- Contribute substantially to design, implement, test, and maintain complex systems, quickly getting up to speed on relevant product areas with some direction.
- Exercise judgment to achieve defined objectives and recognize when external input is beneficial.
- Problem solve and apply knowledge to troubleshoot engineering problems of varying complexity and scope.
- Demonstrate leadership and mentorship in code and product direction.
- Work closely within a group environment to achieve project goals
Required Skills for Software Engineer:
- 3+ years' experience
- Experienced in .NET, Java, VB, C
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicating effectively with team members
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Athena, React
- Experienced understanding of database concepts such as SQL
- Ability to develop in client tier or in server tier
What’s in it for the Software Engineer
- Chance to get in with an industry leading company
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Flexible work hours
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row