Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
One of IDR’s largest client’s is seeking an Automation Architect to join their team! The Automation Architect will be responsible for configuration of automation processes throughout the organization.
Responsibilities of the Automation Architect Include:
- Lead full life cycle configuration and development of automation processes
- Facilitate governance practices and monitor performance of applications
- Prepare detailed functional requirements for software development
- Follow established procedures for design, coding, and testing of new software
- Provide guidance to business and development teams on tools and practices to utilize
- Analyze enterprise business context and change requirements, and create test plans and conditions for system alterations
Required Skills/Experience of the Automation Architect:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with implementing, configuring and maintaining enterprise software applications
- Proficiency in JDA platforms/languages, MOCA, Java, etc.
- Competence in PLC technologies like Rockwell, Siemens, etc.
- Relevant programming experience preferred
What’s In It for You?
- Join a world-wide industry leading organization
- Enjoy utilizing cutting edge technology
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Become a part of an extremely secure organization
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within