Return To Job List
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR's client is seeking an Operational Analyst with an expertise in Epic EMR to join its team in Atlanta, GA!
Responsibilities of the Operational Analyst:
- Serve as the Research super user for Epic and the Clinical Trial Management System.
- Work collaboratively with IS, Revenue Cycle, Clinical Research Departments & vendors to ensure compliant & timely billing of research charges & the accurate financial reporting of research activity.
- Work with EPIC IS resources to implement new processes.
- Develop Epic billing calendars based on a review of the study protocol, Medicare Coverage Analysis & Clinical Trial Agreement.
- Serve as an administrator & super user for the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) & Patient Stipend payment system.
- Model research studies in the CTMS according to the Clinical Trial Agreement & financial principles.
- Manages all study related invoicing & cash management to ensure accurate & timely billing & collection.
Requirements of the Operational Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting preferred or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in financial/operational analysis, in a multi-entity healthcare provider environment
- Experience with database & decision support systems
- Epic experience
- Research experience preferred
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
- Enjoy work/life balance
- Secure position with a long-standing organization
- Join an award-winning organization who represents the best in all fields