Return To Job List
Instructional Designer 2Location
: Port St. Lucie, FLJob Category
: All Other
IDR is seeking an Instructional Designer with relevant experience in content design and/or curriculum development to come join a brand new team for one of our national clients and work fully remote! If you are ready to get in on this opportunity with a fast-growing company while working along side sharp professional individuals, apply NOW!
Position Overview for Instructional Designer
- Conducts needs/audience analysis develops learning performance objectives, learning/project plans, and collaborates on instructional approaches to develop high-quality, engaging learning solutions that align with the organization's business goals and strategic imperatives.
- Facilitates program specific cross-functional sessions to document scenarios/processes that enable the design process.
- Designs content for learning guides for contact centers via animated content, simulation based content, or give learners scenarios and decision trees
- Researches/organizes information and creates content that transforms complex information into professionally written, clear, interactive online or multimedia instruction.
- Make informed recommendations about blended learning solutions that will best meet the defined business needs and learning performance objectives.
Required skills for Instructional Designer:
- 2-5 years in Instructional Design
- Experience designing different types of content using different methods, eLearning tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint as well as design applications
What’s in it for the Instructional Designer
- Chance to get in with an industry leading company
- Work remotely!
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row