IDR is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our well-established client in the Nashville, TN area. If you have a background in project coordinating and want to break into an established PMO, this opportunity is for you!
Position Overview of the Project Coordinator:
- Work closely with and coordinate across project teams to ensure timeline and accurate schedule updates.
- Generate and maintain detailed and summarized reports based on milestones, deliverables, Microsoft Project work plans, and work products.
- Conduct quality review of deliverables and work products.
- Work with project teams to identify and track mitigation of project risks, issues, and potential concerns.
Required Experience of the Project Coordinator:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio).
- Strong collaboration and customer service skills
- Understanding of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
- Knowledge of project tracking tools such as JIRA and Jama preferred
What’s In It for You?
- Join a well-respected and established company
- Work in a collaborative environment with room for growth
- Join an extremely secure organization
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row