Return To Job List
: alpharetta, CaliforniaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR’s client is seeking a DevOps Developer to join their team! This person will work as part of a dynamic DevOps team to automate an application's deployment. This position offers an outstanding opportunity for a unique individual who possesses a solid development, deployment, and operations background.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Developer:
- Work closely with Development, Operations, and Release Management teams.
- Automate, implement, administer, and maintain, continuous development and continuous deployment systems.
Preferred Skills/Experience of the DevOps Developer:
- In-depth knowledge of build and deployment automation technologies.
- Experience of Cloud Foundry configuration, concepts and management.
- Experience working with containerization technology and the skills to configure and manage container platforms.
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience of implementing DevOps in multiple companies.
- Experience in DevOps Architectural decisions, tools selection, and best practices.
Additional Bonus Skills include:
- Experience of coding chef cookbooks
- Experience with Linux/Unix Administration & the ability to code shell, and either Perl or python scripts.
- Experience with Maven
- Experience of scripting a build for an application based on a set of specifications
- Experience with revision control systems - git, github, subversion
- Knowledge of REST, multi-tier application's architecture, micro-services and NodeJS.
- Familiarity with Git, AWS, Jenkins Pipelines, Code Deploy.
- An understanding of Jira, Kanban boards and agile development.
- Experience with Release Management.