Return To Job List
Systems Administrator ILocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
Network Systems Administrator
IDR’s global client is seeking an advanced Network & Systems Administrator to join its growing team! The Network & Systems Administrator I is responsible for configuring, and maintaining all IT related Infrastructure including applications, servers and associated services.
Responsibilities of the Network Systems Administrator:
- Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Test and maintain computer & networking hardware & software.
- Diagnose hardware and software failures and re-mediate identified problems.
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration, to ensure all systems are current, secure and accurate.
- Install and configure new hardware and software.
- Make changes to Active Directory and Exchange objects in response to support requests.
- Provide level 2 support, answer technical inquiries and assist users; troubleshoot, report and escalate problems as needed.
Requirements of the Network Systems Administrator:
- 2-3+ years of recent relevant IT experience
- Detailed knowledge of MS group policy and Windows based permissions.
- Experience in using and administrating: Windows OS (2003-2016), Exchange Server, Active Directory, WSUS.
- Knowledge of Domain/Server Administration tools
- Experience with HTML (preferred, not required)
What’s In It for You?
- Participate in an exciting migration that would catapult your career advancement
- Utilize the latest and greatest technologies that are in high demand
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability