Return To Job List
Senior BI ArchitectLocation
: Mt Washington, KentuckyJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR has an opening with our booming client in the Louisville, KY area for a BI Engineer. The company is quickly growing and seeking to expand their team as they build out their analytics space. If you are looking for work that has a positive impact on people’s lives, apply today!
Responsibilities of the BI Engineer:
- Create and maintain reporting and dashboards based on business requirements
- Perform analyses of data and its sources
- Collaborate with the data engineering and data warehouse team
- Document your processes, workflows, and diagrams
- Discern areas for improvement and implement those changes
Requirements of the BI Engineer:
- 4+ years of experience working with ETL in the data warehouse
- Experience developing BI solutions, creating dashboards, and in the data modeling space
- Experience with Power BI, Oracle, Tableau, MicroStrategy, or related BI tool
- Experience with SQL
- Prior experience with ETL and dimensional design
What’s in it for you?
- Join a growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Have your work positively impact people’s lives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.