Return To Job List
HR Business Systems AnalystLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Human Resources
IDR is seeking a HR Business Systems Analyst to join one of our TOP companies in Nashville, TN.
Position Overview for the HR Business Systems Analyst:
- Discovers and documents the technical administrative and end-user procedures of the system.
- Gather and document requirements by working with appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicate processes, objectives, and timelines to necessary parties involved including outside vendors.
- Run PL/SQL statements
- Customize, integrate, and design Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Reviews literature, consults with experts, and coordinates with vendors to identify appropriate hardware and/or software solutions to complex problems.
Requirements for the HR Business Systems Analyst:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Must have experience owning production support, configuration, design of ERP system
- Must have PL/SQL statements experience
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for work/life balance.
- Great benefits – medical, dental, and vision
- Free access to the gym
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row