Return To Job List
Project Manager (Infrastructure)Location
: Denver, ColoradoJob Category
: Project Management
IDR is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for one of our healthcare clients in Denver, CO. This will be a 6-12 month contract with potential for extension and conversion. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with infrastructure and data center focused project experience.
Project: Responsible for managing, supporting, and coordinating activities and resources for the successful upgrades of infrastructure equipment at multiple DaVita Data Centers and clinics. will be assisting with server refresh program: 900 refreshes last year, looking at about 500 this year. interface with tacoma and Denver team. comfortable with exec presentations to VP and C suite
- responsibility to deliver a large, complex project of strategic importance, using DaVita's specific project delivery framework.
- The main focus of this role will be to support the Infrastructure Portfolio.
- manage and support the Project Leadership Team to a successfully deliver the agreed project scope.
- This includes driving the project and tracking progress via multiple processes including: •
- Creation of and tracking against schedule •
- Managing risks and issues •
- Managing creation and tracking of budget •
- Communicating effectively to IT and business leadership •
- Appropriate escalation of issues with PLT and leadership •
- Creation of all applicable PMO project artifacts •
- Managing geographically diverse teams
What’s in It for You?
- Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation package
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent work/life balance
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row