Return To Job List
Sr. Infrastructure EngineerLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Systems Engineering
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
IDR’s largest client is looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Atlanta, GA!
Required Skills/Experience of the Sr. Infrastructure Engineer:
- Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Co-ordinate and manage agile short term projects internal to the IT infrastructure team.
- Design, configure, test and maintain all facets of IT Infrastructure.
- Establish and implement policies, strategies, procedures, and technologies to ensure all systems are current, secure and accurate.
- Provide level 3 support, answer technical inquiries and assist users; troubleshoot, report and escalate problems as needed.
Qualifications of the Sr. Infrastructure Engineer:
- High level of network and systems knowledge
- Experience building out data centers and cloud environments
- Experience with network design
- Knowledge of VMWare/Virtualization
- Theoretical knowledge of systems, network, virtualization
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly, laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row