Return To Job List
: Lombard, ILJob Category
: Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR's client is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join one of our client’s team as a Data Analyst! If you are looking for an exciting and fun environment where you can grow your career in Lombard, IL, look no further!
Job Responsibilities for the Data Analyst:
- Adjust/create/write parameters to be executed by software
- Generate comprehensive metric reports
- Work with the team, management, and clients to provide them with precise data
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Perform with a high sense of urgency and respond rapidly to any data related questions or issues
Qualifications for the Data Analyst:
- 1-5 years' experience with data-related professional work
- Strong knowledge of Excel (i.e. formulas, formatting, filtering, pivot tables, v-lookups, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Experience with Crystal Reports highly preferred; Other reporting tools required
- Ability to script and write queries in SQL
- Analytically minded
- Focus and detailed mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row