IDR is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join one of our largest clients for a long-term opportunity in Brentwood, TN! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Compensation Analyst:
- Provide, scrub, and compare market data related to compensation
- Collaborate with teams to build out job description templates, perform training presentations, etc.
- Responsible for supporting the annual compensation planning process
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills for the Compensation Analyst:
- 2-3 years’ experience serving in a compensation-related role
- Professional, hands-on experience with various HRIS systems
- Hands-on experience with any type of online market pricing software
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
What’s in it for the Compensation Analyst?
- Opportunity to assist in a highly specialized role
- Opportunity for high visibility across multiple departments
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row