Return To Job List
SQL Server DeveloperLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is looking for a Mid-Level SQL Developer / Consultant to join one of our top clients in the Nashville area to create & extend their analytics and database capabilities. If you have MS SQL (T-SQL) skills and ETL experience, this is a great opportunity for you!
Responsibilities for the SQL Developer:
- Create & extend analytics structures within current environment
- Create & extend database tables & views
- Perform ETL development of data into current & new structures
- Maintain and enhance current database environments
Requirements for the SQL Developer:
- 3+ years of professional SQL Development experience
- Professional experience maintain SQL Databases
- ETL Development experience is required
- SSIS experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company who values technology and innovation
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
- Generous PTO policy
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.