Return To Job List
: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR’s client is seeking a PHP Developer to join its small IT Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, relaxed team and get hands on experience on the ground floor developing a growing IT department with Senior Leadership.
The PHP Developer will be responsible for creating API infrastructure for payment processing applications and providing security for data and transmissions through cryptographic methods.
- 2+ years' of PHP experience (version 7.2)
- Knowledge of basic Web Security and Cross Site Scripting
- Very experienced with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in complex systems, application architecture, and design
- Strong MySQL experience
- API integration in REST and SOAP experience
- Web Application Development experience, specifically MVC/PHP