IDR's largest client is looking for a Project Accountant to join it's growing team in Atlanta, GA!
Responsibilities of the Project Accountant:
- Serve as the Accounting Project Lead.
- Function as first point of contact for key stakeholders, production staff and team leads.
- Lead specific process improvements as well as lead and/or support day to day production.
- Perform and maintain balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Ensure all financial information is recorded in accordance with GAAP and Federal and State regulations
- Analyze and document department processes and procedures
- Review assignments and journal entries prepared by Junior and Staff Accountants
Requirements of the Project Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience in a combination of Staff and Senior positions
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture