Return To Job List
Application Support AnalystLocation
: Nashville, TennesseeJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR’s client is looking for an ERP Support Technician to join its team in Nashville, TN! If you are looking to get into a growing company, apply today!
Responsibilities of the ERP Support Technician Include:
- Provide support for integrations and documentation on ERP and directly related systems.
- Coordinate work with the ERP and directly related systems with Vendor Support.
- Strategize/plan new releases and enhancements with IT Management in conjunction with internal change control and test procedures.
- Create, develop, and maintain user roles, security profiles, and other system configurations inside ERP.
- Assists with system upgrades as requested and necessary.
- Assists in the development and testing of user acceptance testing. Responsible for communicating these efforts to IT Management.
- Tickets and support functions for ERP system.
- 3+ years working as an ERP Support Technician
- Ability to troubleshoot tickets to resolution
- Experience doing project coordination within scope of the ERP System
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience coordinating directly with vendor when necessary
- Experience creating, developing, and maintaining user roles, security profiles, and other system configurations inside ERP.
- MUST HAVE Bachelor’s Degree
What’s In It for You?
- Join a flexible, friendly and laid back work environment
- Enjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- Enjoy true work/life balance
- Join an extremely secure organization that offers job stability
- Advance your career by joining an organization that believes in promoting from within
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row