Return To Job List
Application Administrator/Support 2Location
: Shelton, CTJob Category
: End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is partnering with a global healthcare company located in Somerset, New Jersey to fill a Application Administrator/Support position. Our client is looking for a candidate with excellent customer service skills to work as an application administrator to manage and support critical business applications to ensure good performance and alignment with business goals. Our client has continually been recognized and received awards for customer and employee satisfaction. If you are looking a fast paced, highly innovative organization with lots of growth opportunities --- we want to talk to you!
The main function of an application administrator is to manage and support critical business applications to ensure good performance and alignment with business goals. A typical application administrator interacts daily with internal
Position Overview for the Application Administrator
- Perform installation, configuration, administration, patching/upgrades and tuning of software applications.
- Interact daily with internal customers and make sure their needs are being met while educating them on internal software products and capabilities, and the liaison with software vendors.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on software application-related issues.
- Coordinate with customers and application vendors on technical issues, upgrades, licensing and maintenance renewals.
- Work IT team members to ensure solid redundancy, recoverability and documentation exist for all critical business systems.
Required Skills for the Application Administrator
- 3+ years in a recent relevant environment supporting customer
- Excellent customer service, written, and verbal skills
- Must have experience administering Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routing
- Thrive in working in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and demonstrate flexibility
- Self-starter and team player with exceptional commitment to providing superior proactive customer service
- Must have a flexible schedule and open to some on-call work
What’s in it for the Application Administrator
- Full benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental and more!
- Opportunity to get in with a progressive company and a growing healthcare industry
- Team-oriented work culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row