Return To Job List
: McLean, VirginiaJob Category
: Project Management
IDR's client is in search of a Project Manager to join their clients team in McLean, VA! As the Project Manager, You will be responsible for collecting business requirements, compiling requirements documents, and working with database developers and Business Intelligence developers to convert requirements into Business Intelligence execution plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 3-5 years of project management experience managing BI/reporting projects
- Strong prioritization abilities – can manage multiple schedules, timelines, etc.
- Ability to articulate business requirements in a technical language, and technical capabilities in business terms
What skills would be a plus?:
- A PMP or PMI / PMBOK project management training
- Supply chain, procurement, or category management knowledge
- Relational Database knowledge
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements documents
- Communicates dashboard requirements to database developers and Business Intelligence developers to ensure execution accuracy
- Lead a Projects Prioritization Review Board and run stakeholder meetings effectively
- Identify project tasks, develop and upkeep a Project Prioritization Matrix, establish schedules, prepare delivery status reporting, and make sure Business Intelligence development goals are achieved or achievable
- Established & well-respected with 20+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program: benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 6x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner