IDR’s largest client is looking for a Medical Insurance Follow Up Representative in Smyrna, GA!
Job Duties of the Insurance Follow Up Representative:
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Following up on insurance claim status, resolving denials and rejections, submitting re-bills, re-submit claims, and file appeals
- Establishing payment plans, accept payment, and work aging reports
- Posting insurance and patient payments
- Following up with insurance companies to find out why they didn’t pay the amount they said they would
Requirements for the Insurance Follow Up Representative:
- 2+ years of experience performing full cycle medical insurance collections
- Working in medical office environment
- Ability to understand and communicate medical terminology
- Understanding of DRG, Carve Outs, Outlliers
- Experience discussing under payments with insurance companies
- Experience following up with insurance companies
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Experience with EMR/EHR Systems and Insurance/Web Portals
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
- Enjoy work/life balance
- Secure position with a long-standing organization
- Join an award-winning organization who represents the best in all fields
Why IDR? Here's Why!
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 5 Years
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner for the Past 5 years