Return To Job List
SAP P2P Solutions ArchitectLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: All Other
SAP Solutions Architect
IDR’s global client is hiring an SAP Solutions Architect with strong experience in PTP/P2P to join their team! This is a full time, permanent position with a stable organization.
Job Description of the SAP Solutions Architect:
- Architecting, designing, developing and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions of SAP ECC and S4
- Translating business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution. Participates in the development of cost/benefit analysis.
- Cultivating and demonstrating industry-specific business process knowledge and familiarity with relevant enterprise, business unit, and functional strategies, objectives, and plans.
- Proactively identifying process improvements including clear and concise solution definitions.
- Developing proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed technical solutions.
- Providing guidance in the definition of solution design practices and standards that link back to SAP best practices.
Requirements of the SAP Solutions Architect:
- Minimum of 10+ years in SAP
- Significant experience in architecting, designing, developing and supporting SAP solutions
- Expert level experience in the Procure to Pay (P2P) stream spanning across the SAP modules- MM, IM, and WM.
- Experience in Ariba and S4’s sourcing and procurement processes is huge plus
- Multiple implementations and operational support experience
- Candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder