Return To Job List
: San Jose, CaliforniaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR has an exciting long-term FULLY REMOTE opportunity as an SSRS Developer with our global healthcare technology client.
Position Overview for the SSRS Developer:
- Develop unit test cases
- Generate Adhoc reports using QNXT
- Translate design specifications into code
- Create a KPI suite using SSRS
- Gather requirements from end users
Required Skills for the SSRS Developer:
- 7+ years of SSRS experience
- Strong Azure experience
- Strong QNXT Data Scheme experience
- Exposure to Visual Studio 2017 is a plus!
What’s in it for the SSRS Developer?
- Work with the latest technologies with a client that truly values its employees
- Work from home options weekly!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Much, much more!!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row