Return To Job List
: Chantilly, VirginiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Come join IDR’s industry-leading client as a UX Designer in the Washington, DC area! As a UX Designer on our client’s growing team, you will work together with other designers and with technologists as part of Agile/Scrum teams delivering innovative products, new features, enhancements and maintenance work.
You’ll play an integral role in designing and developing our client’s eCommerce platform, which will include a global marketplace, a full suite of integrated marketing and sales automation software, and advanced data capture tools.
UX Designer – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing high quality, user-centered wireframes, storyboards, screen flows and prototypes
- Drive a seamless, consistent experience across web and mobile touch points
- Design the aesthetics (UI) to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Collaborates within a team of UX/UI designers and with Agile/Scrum teams including developers, product owners
- Work closely with customer success and sales teams to be the voice of the customer and ensure a consistently strong user experience
UX Designer – Top Skills:
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience for both web and mobile applications
- Experience with the following Adobe design products: Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin, and OmniGraffle
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- We’re an established & well-respected firm with 20+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program; benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 7x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner
Interested? APPLY TODAY or send your resume to Courtney Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.