Return To Job List
: Chantilly, VirginiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Come join IDR’s industry-leading client as a Technical Lead in the Washington, DC area! As a Technical Lead on our client’s growing team, you will implement the architectural vision for specific projects or applications, ensuring the development, configuration, deployment and maintenance of well-designed code artifacts. You will provide oversight, engage in code development, and manage and review the work produced by the development team.
You’ll play an integral role in building out our client’s eCommerce platform, which will include a global marketplace, a full suite of integrated marketing and sales automation software, and advanced data capture tools.
Technical Lead – Responsibilities:
- Ensure the development of high-quality code that matches the architectural vision, design and business requirements for the project or application
- Ensures code, configuration and other technology artifacts are delivered within agreed time schedules and any potential delays are escalated in advance
- Manages the workload across developers ensuring optimal utilization of staff
- Ensures DevOps processes and best practices are implemented for the production and deployment of code
- Ensures all code/configuration passes internal QA, Integration, UAT and other tests before being deployed for production
- Enforces code review for any change that will be deployed to production
- Ensures well documented code and design practices leveraging standardized frameworks and recommended modeling tools are in place
Technical Lead – Top Skills:
- 7+ years of object-oriented design, modelling, and development experience with C# and/or ASP.NET
- Experience building responsive web and mobile applications
- Experience with architecting and deploying cloud enabled solutions on Microsoft Azure platforms
- We’re an established & well-respected firm with 20+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program; benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 7x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner
Interested? APPLY TODAY or send your resume to Courtney Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.