Return To Job List
: Homewood, AlabamaJob Category
: Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking a Accounting Analyst to join one of our industry leading clients for a full-time opportunity in Birmingham, AL! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a dynamic company with full benefits, then apply today!
Position Overview for the Accounting Analyst:
- Navigate and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Ability and focus to perform financial analysis.
- Maintain a relationship with various health system partners.
- Support the Monthly Operational Review and identify any negative trends.
- Conduct monthly analysis, reconciliations, and accruals.
Required Skills for the Accounting Analyst:
- 2 - 5 years experience in corporate or public accounting.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, teamwork,and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
What’s in it for the Accounting Analyst?
- Chance to get in with an industry leading company.
- Full-time, direct hire opportunity.
- Casual Dress code.
- Flexible schedule and remote opportunities.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc).
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row