Return To Job List
: Chantilly, VirginiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Come join IDR’s industry-leading client as a Front-End Developer in the Washington, DC area! As a Front-End Developer on our client’s growing team, you will be a key member of a dynamic, close-knit, highly productive team working on software development, configuration, deployment and maintenance of front-end code artifacts for assigned applications.
You’ll play an integral role in building out their eCommerce platform, which will include a global marketplace, a full suite of integrated marketing and sales automation software, and advanced data capture tools.
Front-End Developer – Responsibilities:
- Implements high quality UI design layouts, workflows and a consistent platform for website and front-end development
- Ensures code, configuration and other technology artifacts are delivered within agreed time schedules and any potential delays are escalated in advance
- Ensures minimal defect rates in delivered software
- Collaborates across developers, product owners and UI designer, as part of a SCRUM team ensuring collective team productivity
- Leverages agreed code and design practices including the use of the standardized frameworks
- Ensures that 100% of code is well documented and maintained in source code repository
Front-End Developer – Top Skills:
- Experience implementing responsive and mobile design
- Experience working on Microsoft Azure including knowledge of DevOps best practices
- Recent/current experience in an Agile environment
- We’re an established & well-respected firm with 20+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program; benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 7x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner
Interested? APPLY TODAY or send your resume to Courtney Turner at email@example.com for immediate consideration.