Return To Job List
: Chantilly, VirginiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
Backend Developer in Chantilly, VA
Come join IDR’s industry-leading client as a Backend Developer in the Washington, DC area! As a Backend Developer on our client’s growing team, you will be a key member of a dynamic, close-knit, highly productive team working on software development, configuration, deployment and maintenance of code artifacts for assigned modules.
You’ll play an integral role in building out their eCommerce platform, which will include a global marketplace, a full suite of integrated marketing and sales automation software, and advanced data capture tools.
Backend Developer – Responsibilities:
- Ensure the development of high-quality code that matches the architectural vision, design and business requirements for the project or application
- Ensures code, configuration and other technology artifacts are delivered within agreed time schedules and any potential delays are escalated in advance
- Collaborates across developers as part of a SCRUM team ensuring collective team productivity
- Participates in peer reviews and QA processes to drive higher quality
- Leverages agreed code and design practices including the use of standardized frameworks
Backend Developer – Top Skills:
- 5+ years of objected-oriented programming experience with C# and ASP.NET and ability to read and write T-SQL queries from scratch
- Experience with Services-Oriented architectures (SOA), Domain Driven Design (DDD), MVC framework, and RESTful Web Services
- Experience developing and deploying cloud enabled solutions on Microsoft Azure platforms
- Experience with NoSQL database(s) (preferably MongoDB), caching, and high-volume application performance
- Recent/current experience in an Agile environment
- We’re an established & well-respected firm with 20+ years of staffing success in multiple national markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program; benefit from the prosperity YOU help create!
- Dedicated Engagement Manager committed to you & your success
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages – Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated's 7x Best of Staffing® Client & Talent Satisfaction Award Winner
Interested? APPLY TODAY or send your resume to Courtney Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.