Return To Job List
: Hermitage, TennesseeJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Software Developer specializing in OPA to join one of our top clients in the Nashville, TN area. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an important, long term project within an established company, please apply today!
Position Overview for the OPA Developer:
- Serve as SME for Oracle Policy Automation development
- Develop and maintain templates
- Ensure quality by preparing production specifications
- Deliver technical training to an array of users
Required Skills for the OPA Developer:
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Policy Automation
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PL/SQL
- Experience with web services
- Skilled in test driven development using OPA version 12
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Long Term Opportunity
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row