Return To Job List
: Irving, TexasJob Category
: Project Management
IDR’s industry-leading Healthcare client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team remotely!! The Product Manager will work closely with the product owner and the development team to define strategies & epics that support the product!
- The product manager owns the P&L of products, road maps, and represents the voice of the customer.
- The product manager ensures that the development team is building the right capabilities aligned to the overall strategy by prioritizing epics in line with market needs
- The product manager builds out strategy for the business, works with internal teams to understand the business requirements and conducts voice of customer successions as needed.
- As the product manager you will be responsible to assess the business value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on the business value and product strategy
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience in Pharmacy Supply Chain
- Experience working with Product Management software - AHA is preferred.