Return To Job List
Technical Writer 1Location
: Nashville, TNJob Category
: Business Analysis
IDR is seeking a Technical Writer to join one of our clients for a full-time opportunity in Nashville, TN! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with an industry in healthcare leading company, then apply today!
Position Overview for Technical Writer:
- Responsible for organizing, editing and maintaining technical records and files according to set standard regarding order
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Writing technical material, appendices, or operating and maintenance instructions
Requirements for the Technical Writer:
- 2+ years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation
- Experience from a technical background is preferred
Benefits for the Technical Writer:
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Great work/life balance
- Wonderful work environment and company culture
- Get in with company that has HUGE initiatives going on
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row