Return To Job List
: Brentwood, TennesseeJob Category
IDR is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our client in Brentwood, TN. If you are looking for a great opportunity to join an established organization and have your voice heard, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Network Security Engineer:
- Perform Network Security design
- Testing, assessing, auditing, integrating, documenting and enforcing the network security requirements
- Analyze and design security solutions for threats and vulnerabilities
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining new and existing security technologies
- Utilize security tools and Palo Alto firewalls
- Conduct assessments of operating systems and network components to identify potential security threats
Required Skills for the Network Security Engineer:
- 5+ years of security experience
- Must have experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Merkai firewall experience is required
- Experience with Forescout is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to get in with an industry leader
- Bonus options
- Flexible hours
- Awesome team dynamic
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row.