Return To Job List
Technical Project ManagerLocation
: Norcross, GeorgiaJob Category
: Project Management
Technical Project Manager
IDR’s client is seeking a Technical Project Manager to permanently join their mid-sized IT Team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on very critical projects, as well as build out an offshore team for the organization.
Additional Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Deliver assigned projects within scope, schedule and budget
- Create and track project plans, milestones, and deliverables
- Prepare detailed project status reports as needed by various stakeholders
- Partner with SMEs to identify and translate project ideas, objectives and requirements into schedules and tasks using their expert knowledge of technical components, architecture and expertise
- Work closely with administrators, developers, internal users, as well as external vendors and partners to clearly define the project scope and detailed project deliverables defined by the IT project processes.
- Maintain project budgets including monthly accruals and forecasts
Required Experience/Skills of the Project Manager include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related degree program
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment
- Three years of experience working as a Project Manager with budgetary responsibility (Profit & Loss), PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams in the execution of large, complex and concurrent IT programs and projects
- Previous experience implementing technologies such as VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Web services, SQL server and Oracle.