Return To Job List
ERP JDE E1 DeveloperLocation
: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Category
: Development and Architecture
IDR's client in Smyrna is looking for a JDE Developer to permanently join it's team!
Responsibilities of the JDE Developer:
- Requirement gathering, design and application development/implementation with the Oracle JD Edwards Development toolset
- Analyzing and troubleshooting systems and processes
- Maintaining and supporting ERP applications
- Developing client relationship to better understand business needs
- Process Improvement
- Unit Testing
Requirements of the JDE Developer:
- 2+ years of experience as a JDE Developer/ ERP Programmer developing and supporting applications
- Hands on, technical experience developing applications for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Extensive experience utilizing the JDE E1 development toolset
- Experience developing applications using Java and/or C a plus
- Ability to write complex reports using JDE toolkit and BI Publisher
What's in it for you?
- 401(k) - Matching!
- Great company work environment. Collaborative team atmosphere!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Much, much more!